Welcome to PS4Hax, your official PS4 hacks, PS4 Homebrew, and PS4 Downloads scene. Check back daily to keep up with the latest PS4 Hacks and drop by our forums for more PS4 Hacks discussions.
  • Posted by pustal , on 03/03/2016, @ 12:53am

     

    Seems like the exploit was leaked yesterday. Allegedly works from 1.76 up to 2.01, giving full machine access. To be tested.

    QszMuUx.jpg


    Source - Original w/download (image)

    Discuss in Forums (26)



  • 26 Comments

    1. zapptheman
      03-03-2016
      08:08 AM
      1

      anyone tested yet?

    2. darrin41
      03-03-2016
      01:12 PM
      2

      zapptheman wrote:
      anyone tested yet?
      ya im messing with it now , its cool haven't got far with it only been messing with it for 10 mins with report back

    3. Abdullah Jr
      03-03-2016
      04:07 PM
      3

      This is it then ?
      we finally hv a end-users exploit?

    4. Sidewinder_2011
      03-03-2016
      04:42 PM
      4

      Abdullah Jr wrote:
      This is it then ?
      we finally hv a end-users exploit?

      What i read it's not for end-user

    5. diogo31
      03-03-2016
      07:10 PM
      5

      hope we can get a cfw to the ps4 as soon as possible
      im tired of psn with all the errors and days down.
      i dont buy psplus for 3 month now since the one year card expired and i care less about online gaming and those stupid free psn games every month.
      just my opinion.

    6. Be4stElectrjc
      03-04-2016
      09:16 AM
      6

      We can run all types of homebrew we want on PS4 with this exploit...

    7. EternalSaga
      03-04-2016
      11:08 AM
      7

      Now it's only a matter of time before they discover a downgrade method, since this is open source now all groups can work on it.

    8. Be4stElectrjc
      03-04-2016
      11:12 AM
      8

      EternalSaga wrote:
      Now it's only a matter of time before they discover a downgrade method, since this is open source now all groups can work on it.

      The console itself must have native 1.76 firmware to work. For me it's time to buy, what do you say?

    9. EternalSaga
      03-04-2016
      12:48 PM
      9

      Be4stElectrjc wrote:
      The console itself must have native 1.76 firmware to work. For me it's time to buy, what do you say?

      i always wait until the hack is 100% functional, and by functional I mean actually being able to play pirated games, as i don't like buying fish swimming in water, might be a waste of money.

      However if you really want to i recommend waiting a little bit more to see how things go.

    10. Be4stElectrjc
      03-04-2016
      01:05 PM
      10

      EternalSaga wrote:
      i always wait until the hack is 100% functional, and by functional I mean actually being able to play pirated games, as i don't like buying fish swimming in water, might be a waste of money.

      However if you really want to i recommend waiting a little bit more to see how things go.

      Ok, thanks.

    11. zapptheman
      03-08-2016
      07:48 AM
      11

      darrin41 wrote:
      ya im messing with it now , its cool haven't got far with it only been messing with it for 10 mins with report back

      sweet as, let us know what you get up to

    12. snaketnn
      03-09-2016
      11:04 AM
      12

      so good news, so good cross finger and wait for more good news

    13. monkeyhater
      03-09-2016
      10:12 PM
      13

      I have a ps4 on 2.00 firmware, can I access the exploit ?

    14. Abdullah Jr
      03-09-2016
      11:01 PM
      14

      EternalSaga wrote:
      i always wait until the hack is 100% functional, and by functional I mean actually being able to play pirated games, as i don't like buying fish swimming in water, might be a waste of money.

      However if you really want to i recommend waiting a little bit more to see how things go.

      The devs said it this hack is not for playin pirated games its to unlock the full potential of the ps4 system

    15. EternalSaga
      03-10-2016
      03:41 PM
      15

      Abdullah Jr wrote:
      The devs said it this hack is not for playin pirated games its to unlock the full potential of the ps4 system

      Yeah that's why I am getting mixed feelings :( , however, If it allows a complete access to the ps4 then doesn't that mean pirated games will only be a few steps ahead ?

    16. Abdullah Jr
      03-10-2016
      10:19 PM
      16

      EternalSaga wrote:
      Yeah that's why I am getting mixed feelings :( , however, If it allows a complete access to the ps4 then doesn't that mean pirated games will only be a few steps ahead ?

      Yes maybe...

    17. bobross
      03-15-2016
      05:39 AM
      17

      Where do we get official PS4 firmware? The site has a large archive of PS3 firmware but I don't see any PS4 firmware? I'm on 0.98 and just need to upgrade to 1.76

    18. otyg
      03-15-2016
      11:40 AM
      18

      bobross wrote:
      Where do we get official PS4 firmware? The site has a large archive of PS3 firmware but I don't see any PS4 firmware? I'm on 0.98 and just need to upgrade to 1.76
      You can find most of the PS4 OFW firmware here.. I think this is the one you were looking for...double check and make sure you check the hash matches the wiki - if you download from the Sony server.

      http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/1.760.000

    19. bobross
      03-15-2016
      09:06 PM
      19

      otyg wrote:
      You can find most of the PS4 OFW firmware here.. I think this is the one you were looking for...double check and make sure you check the hash matches the wiki - if you download from the Sony server.

      http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/1.760.000

      Thank you!

      What version do I want? System, Recovery, Disc? And why is there one main download link but then seems like each country also has a separate link?

      When I click US or the http://gxarena.com link getting "404 Not Found" files are gone?

    20. Sidewinder_2011
      03-15-2016
      09:32 PM
      20

      bobross wrote:
      Thank you!

      What version do I want? System, Recovery, Disc? And why is there one main download link but then seems like each country also has a separate link?

      When I click US or the http://gxarena.com link getting "404 Not Found" files are gone?

      when i just clicked on gxarena link, it worked for me

    21. bobross
      03-15-2016
      09:55 PM
      21

      Sidewinder_2011 wrote:
      when i just clicked on gxarena link, it worked for me

      Ok must be some blocking software on my end. Still what is the difference between that link and all the other "country" files?

    22. otyg
      03-18-2016
      08:05 AM
      22

      bobross wrote:
      Ok must be some blocking software on my end. Still what is the difference between that link and all the other "country" files?

      Just a different place to host the file - sony in the future could remove all old firmware off their server or point it to the latest version..so it is useful to have other offsite links as a backup

      The Country links - point to the official sony servers according to region (you probably get better speed by choosing one close to you), just remember to check the file hash if you do download from the Sony server and make sure it matches up with the wiki hash, never know what trickery Sony will pull :)

      "Just like "Other OS" support on the PS3 - one day it's there , then poof gone"

    23. UltraHDPS5
      03-25-2016
      02:25 AM
      23

      EternalSaga wrote:
      Now it's only a matter of time before they discover a downgrade method, since this is open source now all groups can work on it.

      Lets hope there is a downgrade method, it was not that simple with the ps3 and those dongles were patched quickly, I'm on 2.03, I hope cfw for is for 3.11 and lower. If cfw does not come out in a month in a half I will be forced to upgrade my firmware to play uncharted 4, Damn you Sony and your mandatory firmware upgrades to play games lol.

    24. amratef
      04-04-2016
      11:23 AM
      24

      Can u still go online ?+would there be cids like ps3

    25. monkeyhater
      04-24-2016
      12:38 PM
      25

      nothing is confirmed at this stage

    26. remics
      04-29-2016
      05:11 AM
      26

      Will anything happen from this?


      I ate too much sugar.








Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/ps4hax/public_html/includes/caching.php on line 110

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/ps4hax/cache/arts/cat0166/art0000097857.time) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ps4hax/public_html/includes/caching.php on line 49

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/ps4hax/cache/arts/cat0166/art0000097857.cache) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ps4hax/public_html/includes/caching.php on line 50