Last Modified: September 27, 2011
Welcome to PS4hax.net on-line services (the "Service") provided to you by PS4hax.net. Your use of this Service is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Service (the "TOS"). PS4hax.net may change these TOS from time to time without notice. Use of the Service after a change subjects you to the new terms of these TOS.
DO NOT USE THE SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TOS. VIOLATION OF THESE TOS CAN LEAD TO LEGAL LIABILITY.
User ID and Password. Some parts of the Service are User ID and password controlled. If you are required to access an area of the Service with your User ID and password, you agree that you will not allow any other person or entity to use your User ID and password to gain access to that part of the Service. You further agree to notify PS4hax.net if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your User ID and password. If you register and obtain a User ID and password, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction. You must provide complete and accurate information about yourself when prompted by the Service's registration form, and you must maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it complete and accurate. PS4hax.net may suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any current or future use of the Service (a) if you provide any information that is not complete and accurate, or (b) if PS4hax.net has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information you provide is not complete and accurate.
License. Subject to your compliance with these TOS, PS4hax.net grants you a terminable at will, non-exclusive license to use and display the Service and to download materials available through the Service, solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not transfer, assign, sub-license, lend or re-sell the rights granted under this license. You may not frame the Service, link to the Service or link directly to content included within the Service.
Prohibited Actions. You may participate in any submission functionality, forums or messaging threads offered through the Service. Forums and messaging are intended only for the personal use of subscribers, and may not be used for commercial purposes or for organized political activity. You may not take any of the following actions via the Service:
1. post or submit any material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, abusive, threatening to others, or in violation of any law;
2. post or submit any material that infringes the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, right of publicity or right to privacy of any third party;
3. harm minors in any way;
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any materials transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any materials that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or under any nondisclosure agreement);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
8. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
9. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law;
10. "stalk" or otherwise harass another person or entity or do anything else PS4hax.net determines from time to time (with or without prior notice) to be prohibited; or
11. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
PS4hax.net may, in its sole discretion, restrict or block the access of any subscriber or user of the Service. PS4hax.net may bar any individual or entity from the Service. Accessing the Service after you have been barred from the Service is an act of trespass.
User Provided Content, License. You are solely responsible for all content or materials that you post, submit to, or transmit through the Service. By submitting materials or content to PS4hax.net, you grant PS4hax.net a license to use and display content submitted. By submitting materials or content, you automatically agree (or, to the extent you do not own all rights to such materials or content, you represent and warrant that the owner of the content or materials has expressly agreed) that without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, PS4hax.net has the final decision whether to remove content posted, edit content posted, or move content posted. You may not submit content or materials trademarked or copyrighted by anyone other than yourself. Files and projects submitted by original owners of said files to PS4hax.net maintain their ownership and intellectual property of those files indefinitely and PS4hax.net in no way, shape, or form will have ownership over those files or projects submitted to PS4hax.net however PS4hax.net retains sole discretion as to whether files or posts shall be deleted, altered, moved, or edited in any way so as to guarantee the continuity of the forum and site itself.